The Manilla Envelope
Tuesday, September 28, 2004
 
Quotes

If a player disagrees with me then we talk about it for twenty minutes then decide I was right
Brian Clough (R.I.P.)

Film your murders like love scenes, and film your love scenes like murders.


In feature films the director is God; in documentary films God is the director.

Hitchcock


He said, instead of throwing himself off a forty storey building, he decided to fall out of a one story appartment forty times ... just in case he changed his mind.
Chris Morris

A story should have a beginning, a middle and an end, but not necessarily in that order.
Jean-Luc Godard

I never think of the future - it comes soon enough.


Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

(To Marge) If you're gonna get mad every time I do something stupid, well, then I'm just going to have to stop doing stupid things
Homer J Simpson (who then walks into a door)

also ...

Donuts ... is there anything they can't do


If you walk up to some random person on the street, grab them by the shoulder, and say 'Did you just see what I saw?!'....you'll find that no one wants to talk to you.
Bill Murray

I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it by not dying.

If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever.
Woody Allen

Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.

Only sick music makes money today.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Would those of you in the cheaper seats clap your hands? And the rest of you, if you'll just rattle your jewelry.

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
John Lennon

You built a time machine ... out of a Delorean!
Marty McFly

Its my head, Schwartz

Malkovich, Malkovich ... Malkovich

John Malkovich

I didn't break the law. I am the law
J. Dread

I'm not superstitious ... its bad luck
Anon.

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Sort of brown, sort of made of paper Under the counter Music/Film/Media observations and attempts at humour.


Click Here


::CONTENT::

 

Playlists

 

Hitchcock

 

DVDs

 

Offence

 

Travel Pt.I Toronto/Niagra/Detroit

 

Travel Pt.II Chicago

 

Travel Pt.III Boston


ARCHIVES

December 2003 / January 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / April 2005 / June 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 /

Powered by Blogger